Arrival and first impressions
Your own travel to the hotel in the Mecklenburg Lake District.
We are happy to answer your questions for travelling to the hotel or the arrival by train. Call us or send us an email.
3-course menue and overnight in hotel 1
Paradise of water lilies and groove lakes
After a small paddle briefing and the handover from the canadier or the touring-kayak we recommend a drive into the “water lily paradise”. The really narrow groove lakes are covered in a carpet of water lilies at the end of may. If you have a bit time left, we also recommend a visit at the national park lakes.
Overnight in hotel 1
Canoeing through the “Alte Fahrt”
Your luggage is carried to the next hotel and you start your next paddling trip.
You canoe through the idyllic lakes of the Strelitzer and Rheinsberger Lake District. The lakeshores are often forested and unbuilt.
The focus of the trip is on observing and enjoying the water landscape – without any athletic condition.
In the evening you reach your small hotel – located directly at the lake.
_3-course menue and overnight in hotel 2
paddling distance: at least 12 km (hotel 1 to hotel 2)_
Roundtour through the “Beek”
On today's round trip you cross one of the remote, clear lakes of the Lake District. It is closed to motor boats so you can really enjoy the silence of the landscape.
With a little bit of luck and attention you will also meet the rare kingfishers, sea eagles and fish eagles. In the evening you will reach your hotel at Labussee again.
_3-course menue and overnight in hotel 2
paddling distance: at least 17 km (complete roundtrip)_
Legendary Stechlin lake
The tour today will lead you with a little hike to the legendary Stechlin lake
Overnight in hotel 2
Hüttenkanal and Rheinsberger lakes
Another change of the accommodation is on the plan for today. You will drive from the Rheinsberger landscapes until the Rheinsberger-lakes. The route proceeds from the “small Pälitz-lake” through the “Hüttenkanal”, above the Präbelow-lake, the Tietzlow-lake to the Schlaborn-lake and from this further to the Rheinsberger-lake! At the lakefront of the Rheinberger-lake is the next hotel placed.
Overnight in hotel 3.
Into the prussian Rheinsberg
It’s a day you should definitely enjoy. You will cross the Rheinsberger-lake southbound in the Grienerick-lake until you can see the Rheinsberger castle at the southwestern lakefront. You arrived at the brandenburgische Rheinsberg. Here spent the prussian crown prince “Friedrich der Große” his happiest years. The representative three-wing building of the castle with main courtyard round tower and colonnade was the court of the muses for the crown prince. The triangle place with his posting milestones in Rheinsberg, is the centre of a closed baroque city layout. It’s as an ensemble mostly preserved and represents an unique certificate Frederician city development.
The way back is in the opposite direction.
Overnight in hotel 3
Today your canoe experience in the mecklenburg lake district ends.
After the breakfast: Transfer to the hotel (parking spot at the hotel) or if you want to the next train station.
- May to september 2021
- The 8 day travel is according to availability free bookable. Please indicate as possible an alternative date
- 7 overnights in three mid-class hotel (including tourist tax)
- 7 times breakfast
- 6 lunchboxes (for the paddeltours)
- either canadier or twosome touring-kayak inclusive equipment as paddle briefing until the fourth evening
- Paddle briefing (Instruction to the boat- and paddletechnique) and also briefing (short territory informations) on the second day at 9:30 am
- Luggage transport at the third and sixth day
- Tourkit with detailed tour description and card material (currently still in German)
- Tranfer drive and luggage transport to the point of departure on the last day at 9:30 am
- … is the 3-course menue for dinner
- …are more catering services, which aren’t listed
- …are entrance fees.
- …are the canoe- and passenger transportation which aren’t listed among services or named in the tour program.
tour price5% discount early booking (deb5%) by January 31, 2021 1
- 650,- EUR per person in a double bedroom (deb5%: 617 EUR )
- 920,- EUR per person in a single bedroom with a 1er touring-kayak (deb5%: 874 EUR )
- 280,- EUR extra bed for max. one kid (until 10 years 2) in the DBL and the canadier 3 of the parents (deb5%: 266 EUR )
- 639,- EUR per kid (until 16 years 2) in a single bedroom from the 3. booked person (deb5%: 607 EUR )
- 529,- EUR per kid (until 16 years 2) in a double bedroom from the 3. booked person (deb5%: 502 EUR )
1 Receipt of the online booking from this page by January 31, 2021
2 time of starting your trip
3 not in touring kayak
- 738,- EUR per person in a single bedroom from the 3. booked person (deb5%: 701 EUR )
- 568,- EUR per person in a double bedroom from the 3. booked person (deb5%: 539 EUR )
- The canoe/kayak tours are indicidual tours without any company. You’re getting a tourkit from us (see above “Services”). With this kit you are able to find your routes and get supplementary informations. If you have a GPS-tracker we’re sending you with the travel documents the tracking files for the day’s route, if wanted.
- You can choose the type of boat, a kayak or a canadier, while doing the (online-)booking.Read our informations to a little boat briefing
- Dogs can’t take on the water-hike-travel tours!
- Vegan food: In consultation with our involved small hotels we agreed not to offer vegan food because of the small request.
- Extra nights: At the beginning or the end of the journey we can book extra days. Please say us your travel date or the possible time frame and we’re sending a firm offer to you. Requests here
You stay overnight in a chosen mid-price hotel of the region which are run by the owner so these hotels doesn’t belong to any large hotel chains or the like. They are quite similar in comfort and culinary and are located near the water. Since we work with multi hotels and have not bought firm contingents, we register the booking only when we have made the firm register, and then name the hotel with the booking confirmation firm. But you have the option to cancel the booking until 7 days after we emailed the booking confirmation to you with an answer to this mail if you’re not agree with the hotel. The canceling is free for you in the time frame of the 7 days.
On this page you can find current pictures of the hotels:Pictures of the hotels