ARRIVEL AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS
You are traveling by your own to the hotel at the mecklenburg lake district.
If you have any questions to the arriving or you want to arrive via train, we are here to help you. Please just call us or send an e-mail.
3-couse menue and one overnight in the hotel
PARADISE OF WATER LILYS AND GUTTER LAKES
After breakfast at 9:30am you are collected at the hotel und transfered to the canoe station at the lake Leppinsee near the Müritz-Nationalpark. There is a small paddle briefing and a handover of your canoe or kayak. Your first trip goes into the lakes of the national park. On your trip back to the hotel you pass the small gutter lakes with carpets of water lilies and pond lilies.
3-course menue and overnight in hotel 1
paddling distance: at least 8,5 km (Kanustation – Hotel)
Canoeing through the “Alte Fahrt”
Your luggage is carried to the next hotel and you start your next paddling trip.
You canoe through the idyllic lakes of the Strelitzer and Rheinsberger Lake District. The lakeshores are often forested and unbuilt.
The focus of the trip is on observing and enjoying the water landscape – without any athletic condition.
In the evening you reach your small hotel – located directly at the lake.
3-course menue and overnight in hotel 2
paddling distance: at least 12 km (hotel 1 to hotel 2)
ROUNDTRIP THROUGH THE “BEEK”
On today’s round trip you cross one of the remote, clear lakes of the Lake District. It is closed to motor boats so you can really enjoy the silence of the landscape.
With a little bit of luck and attention you will also meet the rare kingfishers, sea eagles and fish eagles. In the evening you will reach to your hotel at Labussee again.
3-course menue and overnight in hotel 2
paddling distance: at least 17 km (complete roundtrip)
After the breakfast:
At 9:30am transfer to the hotel (parking place at the hotel) or if you want to the next train station.
- May to september 2022
- The 5 day travel is according to availability free bookable. Please indicate as possible an alternative date
- 4 overnights in two midclass hotels (including tourist tax)
- 4 times breakfast
- 3 lunchboxes (for the paddeltours)
- 4 times 3-courses menue (dinner) – without drinks
- either canadier or twosome touring-kayak inclusive equipment as paddle briefing until the fourth evening (information link here)
- paddle briefing (Instruction to the boat- and paddletechnique) and also briefing (short territory informations) on the second day an 9:30 am (information link here)
- Luggage transport at the third day
- Tourkit with detailed tour description and maps (currently still in German)
- tranfer drive and luggage transport to the point of departure on the last day
- … are more catering services, which aren’t listed
- … are entrance fees.
- … are the canoe- and passenger transportation which aren’t listed among services or named in the tour program.
- 498,- EUR per person in a double bedroom
- 718,- EUR per person in a single bedroom with a 1er touring-kayak
- 280,- EUR extra bed for max. one kid (until 10 years 1) in the DBL and the canadier 2 of the parents
- 567,- EUR per kid (until 16 years 1) in a single bedroom from the 3. booked person
- 430,- EUR per kid (until 16 years 1) in a double bedroom from the 3. booked person
1 at the time of starting your trip
2 not in touring kayak
- 595,- EUR per person in a single bedroom from the 2. booked person
- 459,- EUR per person in a double bedroom from the 3. booked person
- 20,- EUR per dog (only a small contingent)
- 15,- EUR per person surcharge for a 1 person touring-kayak (for single bedroom inclusive)
- The canoe/kayak tours are individual tours without any company. You’re getting a tourkit from us (see above “Services”). With this kit you are able to find your routes and get supplementary informations. If you have a GPS-tracker we’re sending you with the travel documents the* tracking files* for the day’s route, if wanted.
- You can book the type of boat you want either a kayak or a canadian, while the online booking. For further informations please read our informations to the boat briefing.
- For waterhiker with a dog, we have a small special contingent of bedrooms (look “additional services). Please mention in the (online-) booking how much dogs you take with you. If the small contingent of bedrooms is fully utilized we’re not booking an “alternative without a dog”. Should this case happen we’re sending an email to you to informate you.
- Vegetarian food: Please mention in the (online-) booking field “comments”, if you want to have vegetarian food and how much people want an vegetarian alternative.
- * Vegan food*: In consultation with our involved small hotels we agreed not to offer vegan food because of the small request.
- Allergy food:Please mention in the (online-) booking which special allergy food you need. We clarify your wishes with the particular kitchen in the hotel and take in the answer to your booking/booking confirmation clear refrences to your information.
- * Fish*: Of course we have the freshwater fish as one of our regional products. If you don’t want fish, also for vegetarian food, please mention this in the field for comments.
- Extra nights: At the beginning or the end of the journey we can book extra days. Please say us your travel date or the possible time frame and we’re sending a firm offer to you. Requests here
You stay overnight in a chosen mid-price hotel of the region which are run by the owner so these hotels doesn’t belong to any large hotel chains or the like. They are quite similar in comfort and culinary and are located near the water. Since we work with multi hotels and have not bought firm contingents, we register the booking only when we have made the firm register, and then name the hotel with the booking confirmation firm. You have the option to cancel the booking until 7 days after we emailed the booking confirmation to you with an answer to this mail if you not agree with the hotel. The canceling is free for you in the time frame of the 7 days.
On this page you can find current pictures of the hotels: Pictures of the hotel