Arrival and first impressions
Own arrival at your hotel in the mecklenburg lake district.
If there are any questions about your arrival or if you would like to travel by train, than send give us a message (contact).
3-couse menue and one overnight in the hotel
Water Lilies Paradise and gutter lakes
After breakfast at 9:30am you are picked up at the hotel und transfered to the canoe station at the lake Leppinsee near the Müritz-Nationalpark. There is a small paddle briefing and a handover of your canoe or kayak. Your first trip goes to the lakes of the national park. On your trip back to the hotel you pass the small gutter lakes with carpets of water lilies and pond lilies.
3-course menue and overnight in hotel 1
paddling distance: at least 8,5 km (canoe hire centre – hotel 1)
Canoeing through the “Old Waterway”
Your luggage is carried to the next hotel and you start your next paddling trip.
You canoe through the idyllic lakes of the Strelitzer and Rheinsberger Lake District. The lakeshores are often forested and unbuilt.
The focus of the trip is on observing and enjoying the water landscape – without any athletic condition.
In the evening you reach your small hotel – located directly at the lake.
3-course menue and overnight in hotel 2
paddling distance: at least 12 km (hotel 1 to hotel 2)
Roundtrip through the “Beek”
On today’s round trip you cross one of the remote, clear lakes of the Lake District. The lake is restricted for motor boats so you can really enjoy the silence of the landscape.
With a little bit of luck and attention you will also meet the rare kingfishers, sea eagles and fish eagles. In the evening you will reach to your hotel at Labussee again.
3-course menue and overnight in hotel 2
paddling distance: at least 17 km (complete roundtrip)
After the breakfast:
At 9:30am transfer to the first hotel (parking place at the hotel) – or to the next train station.
- May to september 2023
- The 5 day travel is according to availability free bookable. Please indicate as possible an alternative date
- 4 overnights in two midclass hotels (including tourist tax)
- 4 times breakfast per person
- 3 lunchboxes (for the paddeltours) per person
- 4 times 3-courses menue (dinner) per person– without drinks
- boat inclusive equipment from paddle briefing until the fourth evening
in a single room with 1-person touring kayak
in a double room with canoe (standard) or 2-person touring kayak
in a 3 person familiy-apartment with 3-person canoe
in a 4 person family-apartment with 4-person canoe
- paddle briefing (Instruction to the boat- and paddletechnique) and also briefing (short territory informations) on the second day an 9:30 am (information link here)
- Luggage transport at the third day
- Tourkit with detailed tour description and maps (currently still in German)
- tranfer drive and luggage transport to the point of departure on the last day
- … are more catering services, which aren’t listed
- … are entrance fees.
- … are the canoe- and passenger transportation which aren’t listed among services or named in the tour program.
- 670,- EUR per person in a double room und canoe / 2-person touring kayak
- 934,- EUR per person in a single room und 1-person touring kayak
- 680,- EUR per person in a single room (from the 3rd participant)
- 560,- EUR per person in a double room (from the 3rd participant)
- 1650,- EUR per family in a 3 person family-apartment and 3-person canoe 1
- 1890,- EUR per family in a 4person family-apartment and 4-person canoe 1
1 There is only a small quota. Please book early !!
- 10,00 EUR per dog (only small quota)
- 30,- EUR extra charge per double room for two 1-person touring kayak
- 132,- EUR extra charge per 3-person-family-apartment for three 1 person touring kayak (instead of 3-person canoe)
- 96,- EUR extra charge per 3-person-family-apartment for one 1-person und one 2-person touring kayak (instead of one 3-person canoe)
- extra night offer for double and single room ( contact or you give us a note under “Comments” in the online booking)
- The canoe/kayak tours are individual self-guided tours. The pace is up to you: You’ll be given a tourkit from us (see above “Services”). By this tourkit you’ll be able to find your routes and get supplementary informations. If you have a GPS-tracker we will send you the* tracking files* for the day’s route as part of the tourkit.
- You can choose the type of boat, a kayak or a canadier, while doing the (online-)booking.Read our informations to a little boat briefing
- For waterhiker with a dog, we have a small special contingent of bedrooms (look “additional services). Please mention in the (online-) booking how much dogs you take with you. If the small contingent of bedrooms is fully utilized we’re not booking an “alternative without a dog”. Should this case happen we’re sending an email to you to informate you.
- Vegetarian food: Please mention in the (online-) booking field “comments”, if you want to have vegetarian food and how much people want an vegetarian alternative.
- * Vegan food*: In consultation with our involved small hotels we agreed not to offer vegan food because of the small request.
- Allergy food:Please mention in the (online-) booking which special allergy food you need. We clarify your wishes with the particular kitchen in the hotel and take in the answer to your booking/booking confirmation clear refrences to your information.
- * Fish*: Of course we have the freshwater fish as one of our regional products. If you don’t want fish, also for vegetarian food, please mention this in the field for comments.
- Extra nights: At the beginning or the end of the journey we can book extra days. Please say us your travel date or the possible time frame and we’re sending a firm offer to you. Requests here
You stay overnight in a chosen mid-price hotel of the region which are run by the owner so these hotels doesn’t belong to any large hotel chains or the like. They are quite similar in comfort and culinary and are located near the water. Since we work with multi hotels and have not bought firm contingents, we register the booking only when we have made the firm register, and then name the hotel with the booking confirmation firm. You have the option to cancel the booking until 7 days after we emailed the booking confirmation to you with an answer to this mail if you not agree with the hotel. The canceling is free for you in the time frame of the 7 days.
On this page you can find current pictures of the hotels: Pictures of the hotel